Position: Legal Manager
- The Legal Manager shall be responsible for providing management with the legal perspective on internal, as well as external issues that have potential impact on specific aspects of the company and business
- Such responsibility includes recommending courses of action for issues relating to contracts, patents and trademarks and coordinating with external counsel on litigation matters.
- Handling legal drafting.
- Handling of any and all matters related to assigned business, including any affiliation of company & their subsidiaries
- Handling of all issues related to various business clusters or portfolios that may be assigned to him/her, including assisting/liaising with external counsel in the prosecution of all legal cases related to the products in the said portfolios, unless the same be related to "controversial issues," in which case it should be handled with the Legal Director
- Assistance in other corporate matters as follows:
- general corporate housekeeping for the companies and all its other entities, including the closure thereof;
- trademark, patent and copyright administration for assigned portfolios;
- assistance to the non-product and operations-related functions of assigned divisions or support functions.