Position: HR Strategic Director
- Lead, design, development and implementation of programs, policies and strategies to meet business needs and program goals.
- Talent Assessment & Performance Management - Facilitate talent assessments and reviews, identify areas of improvement and consult with leaders for improved performance.
- Succession management - Facilitate or participate in succession management sessions, consult with HRBPs and leaders on opportunities, summarize and present results.
- Leadership development - Identify learning needs, develop or customize available programs, and facilitate or oversee the delivery of development programs.
- Prepare leaders and employees to lead and manage change throughout the organization.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- At least 15 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Experiences in handling HR transformation in holding companies and conglomeration
- Full-Time position(s) available.